Hengband Application for Mac OS X
Binaries | English screen shot | Japanese screen shot | Feedback | Source code | 184.108.40.206 Changes | 1.6.2 Changes
- April 12, 2020. Initial release, 1.6.2a.
- The Mac OS X front end is nearly the same as in 220.127.116.11. The
- Fixed bug: initialize displayed state of the "big tiles"
setting in the menu from the stored value rather than always
setting it to true.
- Configured so the writable game files are put in
- Encoded the splash screen prompt in EUC-JP.
- Initialized the effective group ID and, for good measure,
the effective user ID, before calling init_angband().
- Changed types in terminal hook prototypes to match what's
- The core Hengband code is that tagged 1.6.2 with the following
- Changed the Macintosh portion of readme_eng.txt to only have
instructions for the Mac OS X version.
- Changed pref-mac.prf so the keycodes sent by the Mac OS X
interface are recognized as macro triggers. Map the keycodes
sent by the classic interface to the same set of macro triggers
so most of the same macros can be used for both.
- Since the Mac OS X front end uses Angband's versions of the
tile sets, conditonally include workarounds for the differences
in graf-xxx.prf and graf-new.prf.
- If the MACH_O_COCOA preprocessor macro is set, skip the
contents of main.c, allow both Unix and Mac line endings, and
disable both PRIVATE_USER_PATH and SAVEFILE_USE_UID.
- Included habu's November 18, 2012 change in the master branch
to configure fixed-size integer types using stdint.h.
- Avoided compiler warnings by replacing instances of
fprintf(fd, s) with fputs(s, fd) as had been done in the
- Avoided compiler warning about 32-bit integers passed to
long integer format specifiers by adding casts, changing the
specifier, or changing the type of a local variable. Made
similar changes for msg_format() and format().
- Ported over PHO's February 2020 patch to 18.104.22.168 for
a --with-varpath option to configure. Added
create_needed_dirs() for creating the writeable directories
as necessary. Used create_needed_dirs() rather than the
previous local function in main.c.
- Included deskull's August 12, 2011 change from the master
branch for curses compatibility.
- Changed to update the inventory window after eating a wand
or staff from the pack.
- Only check for out-of-date temporary files if the save file
name is not an empty string. Avoids spurious warnings when
creating a new character from the Mac OS X front end.
- Made changes for compatibility with modern versions of
autoconf and automake. Those included habu's January 5, 2010
change on the master branch.
- Included lib/help/faq.txt and bootstrap in the output